This is J week, and I don't know where the days have gone. Here are some of the things we've done or hope to do before it's over:
* Make a small batch of Jam with some of our strawberries.
* Talk about family members whose names start with J. We have plenty: Jacob, Joseph, Jackie, Jessamyn, and Josh.
* Talk about having a Joyful heart
* Practice John 14:6 "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life"."
* Learn about Jellyfish and make one with a paper bowl or plate and some ribbon.
* Read Bread and Jam for Francis and have a meal of bread and Jam.
* Do Jumping Jacks!
* Sing John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.
* Read the story of Jonah from the Bible.